Monday, April 30, 2012

Spring Accessorizing

My image needed refreshing, so I decided to explore some new accessories. Tell me what you think, and be honest please.



I heard rings are really in this season, so decided to try one of those first.


Goes well with my skintone, dontcha think?





It was ok, but didn't seem to be right all by itself.  I decided to get a dress to go with it.


Like I'm really going to show you what it looks like?





Of course, the whole ensemble wouldn't be complete without this key (and I must admit, my favorite) accessory:


ac·ces·so·ry (n); see also accomplice, partner, co-conspirator

We're going to throw a party soon to show it all off because that's half the fun of a new outfit, right?

9 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

Congratulations, Sadie!!! Ha ha, I totally didn't notice the diamond smack dab in the middle of your ring (the glare of my computer made it blend right in to the gold) and I actually thought you were writing a post about your new fashion experiment :) Such a cute pic of you and your boy, by the way!

THE SLADES said...

Congratulations Sadie! And I absolutely love this post.

Hannah said...

I'd say that's pretty freaking exciting!

Season said...

Congratulations, Sadie! That's wonderful news. Gorgeous ring.

Rebekah said...

Congratulations Sadie!! You look very happy in the photo with your accomplice. And I hope your dress looks exactly like the one you whited out...it's very lovely just like whipped cream!

Brynne said...

Sadie!!!! I just heard this weekend at Rachel's bridal shower. :) I couldn't be more excited for you!!! AND, I'm selfishly so happy you're getting married here. :) Can't wait!

Brittaney said...

LOVE the yellow gold! Mine is that too... Goes so well with our skin tones. It's so pretty and unique! Congratulations :)

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! This post is so cute (but not as cute as the two of you)!

Unknown said...

UM! HI! Congratulations! This is the bestest way of announcing it as well. Happy day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...