Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Favorite Things

I got my hair cut this morning. I LOVE getting my hair cut. So afterward, I was thinking about how much I loved getting my hair cut and I started comparing it to other things I loved, and trying to decide what I liked more. It's pretty hard, because I love lots of things. I decided they can all be favorites, with some being more favorite than others sometimes. In no particular order, these are some of my favorite things.

Haircuts
Jello
Strawberry crepes
    Birthdays!
    Dancing!
    Getting mail
    Sleep

      Traveling


      Stories
      Yoplait yogurt (eet ees so guud)
      Dressing up

        Reunions


        Nerds (the candy)
        Rolo Cookies
        Ice cream with popcorn

          These girls


          Tucanos
          Boggle
          Tortilla chips

            Jerusalem


            Accessories
            Clearance sales at JC Penney
              Nauvoo

              Winning

              2 comments:

              Gatten Gang said...

              I love the old photos Sadie..and Happy birthday. Love you girl! Aunt J

              thirdofeight said...

              Bright copper kettles? Or warm woolen mittens?

              You seem to have neglected a few of your.. favorite.. things.

              Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...