Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I don't feel bad about any of this

  • I've never read Harry Potter
  • I've never seen Titanic
  • I've never read Twilight
  • I've never seen Avatar
  • The soundtrack to Wicked is annoying
  • I hate it when people use lol, rofl, lmao, ur, and most other text shorthand
  • I want to run over jaywalkers every time they walk out in front of me.  Every time.
  • I don't think Brad Pitt is attractive
  • Sometimes I eat ice cream for meals
  • I don't like seafood
  • I hate playing volleyball
  • I hate playing Capture the Flag
  • I ignore all calls and texts between bedtime and 9am
  • Video games are a big fat waste of time
  • Johnny Depp ruined Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

2 comments:

Season said...

You and I have a lot in common, I'm finding:
1. I've never read Harry Potter
2. I've never read Twilight
3. I also hate text shorthand
4. I don't like seafood
5. I feel very strongly against video games.

The end.

Danielle said...

Amen, amen, and amen to all but #4 and #11 on this list =0).

My list would replace Avatar with every Harry Potter and Twilight movie ever made and volleyball with soccer.

You should really watch Avatar ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...