Monday, April 25, 2011

An uninteresting post and an interesting video

I got my car serviced for the first time ever (besides oil and tire changes) and got slapped with one of those "welcome to adult life" moments as the mechanic listed the things that needed to be done to it.  It's running well and I'm not getting shafted or anything; they are all routine things that all cars must get done periodically, but they still cost money and it hurt a little to dish it out.  It's my own fault I didn't take the car in sooner so I didn't have to get them done all at the same time, but whatev.  Divided across 6 years of ownership, the costs even out.  And it's a great car and worth forking out the $$ to keep nice and running.

Same day as my inspection I finally replaced my windshield, the one that first cracked clear across 4.5 years ago from a massive rock chip on my way to visit Scott in the hospital for the first time.  Half a dozen more rock chips and a nearly shattered passenger side later, I bit the bullet and got new glass.  The view is almost distracting it's so clear now. 

I feel like this post could be metaphor for life and repentence and Easter.  Or not.  You be the judge.

In a completely unrelated note, this performance is amazing.  Do yourself a favor and watch it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...