Sunday, June 1, 2008

Work work work

I finally start working full time all the time this week. I'll be working at the boutique and at Marmalade, another store by the same owner downtown. It'll be nice to be able to keep busy and be making money at the same time. I won't be working the other part time job anymore because it had to unexpectedly close. With the prices of food and fuel going up the place just isn't making money so they closed their doors Friday. I'm not too sad though. I'll be getting at least 30 hours a week working the stores, so I just have to come up with something to cover the other 10 hours. I'm thinking of cleaning houses like I did at school last fall. It's not something I'd like to do full time, but 10 hours a week is just right! If any of you know somebody who needs a pt housekeeper a couple times a week for the summer shoot me an email, comment here on the blog, or give them some way of contacting me. I'd really appreciate it!

Since I've been home I'll see people and they tell me how they have loved reading my blog and/or looking at my pictures and it always surprises me! I have no idea who reads this beyond a few friends a family members, but apparently I have a lot wider audience than I thought. I'm glad I have people that care about what I'm doing enough to get on here and keep updated, even if my life "isn't as exciting" as it was! I'm working on it.

2 comments:

Brynne said...

How can you say that you working at clothing stores isn't as exciting as Jarusalem??! Geeze. That is awesome! jk. lol. By the way, I clean my mom's house once a week (4 hrs.) and it burns me out! I don't even want to clean my own! So cheers to you wanting to do that 10 hours a week.

thirdofeight said...

you need to write a new message

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...