Friday, June 20, 2008

Much ado about nothing

I have been instructed to write a new post, because apparently y'all are tired of reading my old postings. The reason I haven't written is because life hasn't been unusual or interesting. Nothing has changed except maybe the fact that my work schedule is finally becoming more consistent, and that isn't very cool to read about. Um.... I cleaned my room? Sorry, I don't have much else to go on right now. Our house is looking like a house again. The new part is being painted now. Then all that is left is counter tops, fixtures, flooring, and siding. The weather finally turned warm this week so we aren't living in a refrigerator any more. It would get pretty cold since the weather was 20 degrees below average and the add-on had open window and door holes. Oh, I get my tonsils out next Wednesday. I'll take a week off of work after that to recoup, then it's back to the grindstone! Actually, work isn't bad at all. Business has been slower than normal because of the cold and rain, but since it has warmed up and things are happening downtown, it has picked up a lot. I don't live with my camera around my neck anymore, so I don't have any new pictures up, sorry. So there you have it, a whole paragraph for me to say that nothing is really going on that you didn't already know about. Sorry to bore you, but I didn't make you read this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...